Wednesday, September 19, 2007

A thank you for every sneeze

Well here we are at the 18th September and I am happily having a wonderful clearing in the form of a head cold - lots of sneezes and tissues gone thorugh - but this is all proof that I am letting go of any left over states that needed to be cleared before we move into the energy of the "1" vibration. I have been saying lots of "thank you's" to the Universe and the Divine every time I sneeze for this opportunity to clear.

As we move towards the end of September I am clearing out my pantry, sorting out my wardrobe, donating things I no longer use to charity, and finishing up all those craft and needlework UFO's ( Un Finished Objects).

I am determined to make a clear path ahead for October when the first wave of the 1 vibration begins to be felt. As a "1" day born ( ie 10th of the month ) this is a significant year ahead for me - a new goal and new focus to set my sights on. I am SO excited.

On another note - for those of you reading this who live in London - I shall be venturing up there in mid November and will be available for a limited number of private sessions whilst there. If you are interested in having a one- on- one session then please email me info@ruthiephillips.com ( please put "London Visit" inthe subject line) and I'll contact you re timings etc.

I do hope to be able to meet up with some of our loyal podcast listeners, old clients and friends.

Blessings,
Ruthie

No comments: