Friday, September 21, 2007

A single rose

Angela writes:

Last time I came and saw you, you told me that I would receive a single rose or see a single rose and to know that my mother would be with me at that time. I have to be honest to say that I thought it was a bit vague the 'seeing a single rose' bit as they could be anywhere and I've never received a single rose in my life. Anyway, in May this year I attended an awards dinner with the company that I sell craft products for and I won two awards - as I walked up on to the stage to receive my award... you guessed it, I was given a single rose with my award. Incredible. I would walk past florists and think "no, that's obviously not right, single roses are everywhere" - but this was definitely a very very strong sign. Anyway, I thought you might like to know this as I'm sure you sometimes wonder if certain things have
happened.


Thank you so very much for this wonderful feedback - mainly because I know how much you really wanted and needed to hear from your darling mother. I am so pleased that your confirmation came as it did, as she was so proud of you when you won your awards. She was definitely there in spirit with you at that time and would have been the proud mother watching over you - just as she would have been if she was still with us here.

No comments: