Tuesday, February 05, 2008

Feedback from some of our listeners

We get such lovely feedback from people who listen to the podcast, I thought I'd share some with you.

We are so excited about people being able to watch the podcast live on USTREAM.TV too! It's a challenge to produce a live podcast because so many things can go wrong... it's a challenge and exciting all at the same time.



View our USTREAM.TV page for more episodes.


Here are some of the kind things you've said about recent shows:

"I want you to know that I listen to all of your podcasts, and I enjoy them so much. I haven't called in, but I surely should, because Iwould love to have a reading. You both are so nice to listen to, and I love the accuracy of the information. Thank you again for your lovely podcast" Tricia

"I almost was too late checking the email this morning, but found your message about the pod-cast just in time to catch the last 20 mins or so of it. I am really cross that I did not look earlier, but thought you were wonderful and dear James as well. Thanks for telling me about it, and please tell me when the next one is happening so that I can watch again."
Barbara

"Just thought I would say that I thought your show was great. You are so empathetic, and I thought James was amazing to be keeping in touch with what was going on (while also seeming to listen to your advice to callers)."
Cass

"Congratulations on another technological milestone. Having just arrived home from an overnight flight I lay on the lounge with my laptop and what perfect timing...read the email alert for the Videocast clicked on the link and was thrilled to bits to see as well as hear."
Nicole

"Lovely to talk with you again Ruth, I appreciate your time. What you said made a lot of sense to me and has given me some more direction."
Amanda

No comments: