Wednesday, December 06, 2006

Renee Asks: What should I be reading...

Renee recently wrote to us:

Firstly I have just recently discovered your podcasts and I LOVE them!! I find them both entertaining and educational so keep up the good work.

I have been wanting for some time to do further reading into the subject of psychic awareness and building my skills in this area. I have always held a deep facination and passion for this subject however in the last year i've noticed skills of my own developing in this area. If you could spare the names of some good books that i can read i would be so appreciative!! I have been looking myself but there are so many books out i'm just not sure where to start.

Love and best wishes for the Christmas period.
Have a good one!
Warmest Regards, Renee



Ruth replies...

Thank you for your wonderful feedback for our podcasts. James and I both enjoy putting them together and are always pleased when we hear from our listeners.

Re books etc - next year we have plans to review spiritual books on the podcast, so that may interest you.

Because I don't know what you have already read, my suggestion is that you begin in an area that interests you.

"Conversations with God" - by Neale Donald Walsch and this whole series are worth reading, as are the "Celestine Prophecy" and the "Tenth Insight" by James Redfield.

Please tune into the podcasts for more info next year and spread the word amongst your friends - the more listeners the merrier!

And on that merry note I wish you a very Happy Christmas and all the best for 2007.


No comments: