Wednesday, August 29, 2007

The Divinely Inspired Universe

I have just witnessed one of the most wondrous, magical and mystical full moon eclipses. All day in the lead up to the lunar eclipse I had a headache and a feeling of something impending.

As the moons light was blocked by the earth coming between it and the sun, the stillness could be felt here in Sydney. Then at the moment that that the moon was fully eclipsed was the instant that my headache disappeared.

The deep orange moon then hung like a orb that looked like one could reach out and pluck it from the heavens. The whole three dimensional appearance was so deeply spiritual and made me reflect on ages past when an event like this would have been a major spiritual event and would been seen as a sign or portent of great things.

My daughter and I celebrated the beautiful Goddess energy that we could feel with gentle singing, sounding our chimes and dancing in the orange glow. I can only imagine the majesty and awesome sight that was afforded those who live outside of the glow of the city. The orange against the inky blackness must have been a vision that would have appeared as though from a science fiction movie.

We live in a marvelous and divinely inspired Universe.

As we move towards a time of great change and a new way of being on the planet let's be reminded that we are wondrous souls and that our full spiritual potential is only just beginning to be realised.

I send you all Blessings,
Ruthie

No comments: